Friday, March 29, 2013

Squishy Pillows Make Me Smile :)

  My bed is made up of six pillows, three squishy two regular are one mini regular. The squishy ones are by far my favorite. Here is the best website I could find to find them, called thefind.com. They practically mold to your body, and not in the weird way that the Temperpudic mattresses do. I don't really know why, but those just feel odd to me. Not as weird as the memory mattress though, that really just freaks me out. Like I would be going to sleep and the mattress would be like "Hey baby, imma make you sleep the exact same way all night as any other night you have ever slept on me". Um, no. I will sleep however I want to sleep, thank you very much. And squishy pillows let me do that. That's right memory mattress, I'm breaking up with you. I'm in love with something else, that makes me feel better than you ever did. Just kidding, because I never really had any memory mattresses because if I haven't mentioned this before, they freak me out. Plus, squishy pillows come in all shapes and sizes. I have a pink cylinder, a rainbow man with peace signs on him, and a soccer ball.

Photo courtesy of: Me! It's about time I took my own pictures again.


Pretty sick, am I right? Way better than any regular pillow that you have to cover with a case to make awesome. Also way more comfy. Its almost difficult to explain how incredible they are. They are literally why I miss my bed every day and night when I'm not in it. When I'm sleeping somewhere else, I'll bring one squishy pillow, but I'm not going to bring all of them. Unfortunately, they would take up all the room in my bag and I wouldn't even have room for a toothbrush. It's a hard life. But, wait can you guess it? Have you guessed anything yet? Nope! It's that squishy pillows make it all better! Oh...you guessed that? Hawkward. For some reason, and I really don't know why, all I have written about for quite a few posts is the media. Movies, TV, characters, parts of books and movies, etc. Too much! So I decided to write about this instead. I now realize that this might have been a good few sentences to start with, but it is too late now. Oh well, on that note, love squishy pillows and don't forget to smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment