Friday, March 22, 2013

Rufus (Stoppable) Makes Me Smile :)

Before you ask, I would just like to say yes, I am talking about a made up naked mole rat from an animated children's TV show. Rufus doesn't exactly talk, but apparently he has the same voice as Bart Simpson. You can check if you don't believe me, the person who voices both Bart and Rufus is a lady named Nancy Cartwright. I don't really know why there needs to have a person to voice something that doesn't really talk, but hey who am I to judge. So, I have been seeing  the expectation vs. reality things a lot lately, and I came across on that was Rufus vs. a real naked mole rat. It was disgusting. I'm not going to show you the picture, but you can look it up on the internet machine. But, I will show you regular Rufus:

Photo Courtesy of: kimpossible.wikia.com


He's way cuter than any other naked mole rat. So the reason he makes me smile is because of his attitude. If he could talk, he would probably be super clever and witty and hilarious, but he can't. That doesn't stop him, though! Rufus is still super funny and is probably my favorite character from Kim Possible. I guess I could have done Kim Possible Makes Me Smile :) but I figured that I would probably spend most of my time talking about Rufus, so I just cut to the chase. Anyways, he is also a big eater. Maybe I like him so much because he reminds me of me, but then again I'm a human and I don't spend my time naked in Ron's pocket. That would probably be a weird thing to do...but of course he pulls it off. So, back to me liking Rufus because he eats a lot. When he and Ron aren't out on missions, he spends his time at Bueno Nacho eating the day away. Sounds pretty good to me. And speaking of missions, he is really great on those too. He saves Ron's but multiple times, and occasionally even Kim's. Not bad for a small pink naked rat. There are many other cool characters in Kim Possible that I love, but it is really Rufus that makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment