Friday, May 10, 2013

My Soccer Team Makes Me Smile :)

So I had a soccer game today in Logan, and we won! I am so happy but also really tired. I played the whole game, which I like because I like starting and I like finishing. Basically, I only need a break in the middle, and we call that halftime. Overall it went pretty well. It was our first win of the season, we got a shutout 3-0. One goal was good timing, the other was a penalty kick, and the last was a rebound. Julia from the blog Just Julia scored the first two, Caitlin from The Li'l Bro Blog scored that last one. It was really great. But that isn't the reason my team makes me smile, because that was our first win of the season. We have had four games total. You can check out our stats here. Be warned, we have been sucking so far, we are last place. I don;t have a picture of our current team, so here is one of our team last year:

Most of us are looking at a different camera, but your get the jist. 
The real reason my team is so great is because we are basically just awesome people. Everyone on the team is funny and we get along really well. Our coach says we are a team of boys, because apparently we act like them. I always see stuff on Pinterest and iFunny about how girls compliment each other and don't mean it and guys insult each other and don't mean it. We are more like the second one, which is why we work so well together. Nobody gets easily offended, there is no drama, and we aren't afraid to push each other around. Which translates well to the game, because we play extra aggressively against the girls we don't know. As Lindsay from the blog Living Life as Lindsay says, yellow is our favorite color! Getting a yellow card is like getting a gold metal. As long as it's a good one. If someone hurts one of our girls, we will get back at them, and if that results in a yellow card than that is the best kind. If it's just tapping someone and they flop, it's still pretty good, just not as rewarding. On that note, I bid you ado and remember to smile, smile, smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah yes! Yellow is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete