Friday, February 1, 2013

Blankets Make Me Smile :)

Curling up in a nice, warm, fuzzy blanket is all a girl can really ask for. Well, actually, I can think of several other things to ask for, but that's beside the point. What I'm really trying to get at is how awesome a nice, huge, warm, fuzzy blanket is after a long day at school. And every day at school is a long day. For Christmas, I got a green blanket that feels like it was made by the gods. Also the goddesses, I'm not being sexist here. My grandparents gave me the blanket, and there has not been a single day since Christmas I have not worn it. Honestly, it is the most comfortable banket ever, and I don;'t think this picture does it justice, but here it is anyways:

This is my blanket...


Like I said, doesn't really look that great. But it is, trust me! It is the most amazing thing ever, and I smile every time I wear it, even after the hardest of days. It's great in the mornings, when it's cold and I'm tired. It's great in the middle of the day, when nothing is really going on and I have nothing better to do. It's great in the evenings which, just like the mornings, it's cold and I'm tired. I don't know exactly where my Nana and Poppy got this particular piece of heaven, but here is a link to a website all about blankets. Seriously, it's called blankets.com and I've been on it for pretty much the whole week. Even though I didn't know I would write this post about blankets until today. That is actually kind of what reminded me of my blanket, which reminded me about my blog, which reminded me that I had to do it tonight, so I thought I would share it with you. Hope it makes you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment