Friday, April 12, 2013

Smashing Zombies Makes Me Smile :)

Not to be weird or anything, but I have been completely obsessed with this new game Zombie Smasher for so long. I'm really bad at it, but it's so much fun! I finally beat the last level of Story Mode on it, which is level 60. I know, right? The only reason I actually made it all the way to that level and beat it is because a few times a day it will flash up this little message saying "Hey, comment and rate on this game" and it passes to the next level. Of course, I never do rate or comment, but that's mostly because I'm afraid that if I do, I won't be able to pass anything else on it. Because there is not only story mode on this, there is also Survival Mode and Time Mode. My new goal is to get to level 60 on Survival Mode. It will be a while. But I have photographic proof that I did (sort of) complete level 60 of Story Mode:

Somehow, I seemed to legitimately pass levels 46 and 52. Impressive.
Photo courtesy of: Me (and my phone)

I honestly don't even remember passing any levels past 5, but apparently I did get a few here and there. I don't even know why I really like doing zombie related stuff in the first place. I like zombie movies, zombie shows, and zombie games. I have always liked Zombieland, but the first time I watched it was with my Mom and the first scene was super gory and gross, so she stopped watching it so I did too. Then I watched it again and it was fantastic. I've been watching some Walking Dead, like most of the new episodes and the first season. I watched most of the second season before it got kind of dry and boring. My brother is the one who really likes that show though, so he advised me not even to watch the third season. That was supposedly the worst. I wouldn't know. And so anyhow, I got this game because I was really bored so I was searching up every random word that came into my head on the app store. This was the only good app that came up. So, yeah. That is my zombie story. Then I turned into a zombie, but only when I feel like it. It's usually always in the mornings. On that note, please tell me that it isn't just me who likes zombies, and other weird random stuff like that makes you smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment