Friday, October 26, 2012

Secretly Wearing Fuzzy Socks to School Makes Me Smile :)

        Unless I'm wearing my Uggs, which don't fit me anymore and have fake blood all over them, my shoes are not comfortable. My escape from that horrible prison cell of a shoe is fuzzy socks. I will always go to the comfort of fuzzy socks on a bad day, or especially on a good day. Usually, when I wake up at six am for school, and my feet are sticking out of my comforter because I'm such a restless sleeper, my poor toes are dying of hypothermia. Fortunately for me, I have a nice drawer full of fuzzy socks and usually a couple pairs lying around the room. Just for kicks, here is a sneak peak of me wearing my favorite fuzzy socks:
Photo Courtesy Of: Me, with a cabinet in my room as a backdrop. Classy stuff!
         As you can quite obviously see, these particular socks are very tasteful. Especially seeing as they are bright red and green, and it's only October... But, being as smart as I am, I figured out how to hide the socks under my jeans and boots. Hense the "secretly" part of the title of this post. It may seem crazy, but sometimes I just can't believe how smart I am. About socks. Hidden under jeans. And not much else. But still, smart!
         What makes me really smile about this, though, is that nobody knows that I am wearing these socks, unless I told them. Sharing those secret smiles down the hallway to those people who do know is priceless. Especially when they know that I'm wearing fuzzy socks, and I know that they are. It is the same warm fuzzy feeling on my feet as theirs, which makes it better for the both of us. Okay, I'll admit, maybe some people share the same genius as I do.Who knows why, but those super secret socks just always make he smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your voice in this! I like the "Just for kicks" thing, and this makes me want to be wearing fuzzy socks right now :)

    ReplyDelete